18-07-17

GOD IS ABLE

But God is able to multiply every favor toward you that you may always have whatever is sufficient for you in all things and that you may superabound in every good work. ~ 2 Corinthians 9:8 

I read on Bible Hub:
God is able! Whatever  he has done, He can do again. Is He not the creator still every day? Every morning He says: "Let there be light." Every year He says: "Let the earth bring forth grass, and herb yielding after his kind.


GOD is able!

  1. Do you say: "I am not so much concerned about the outward things of this life, but I am borne down by a sense of guilt: I see no way of escape, for it is written, "As a man soweth, so shall he also reap'"?  I answer: "God is able to forgive."
  2.  Do you say: "My nature seems strengthless. I can wish, but I can do nothing"? I answer: "God is able" to make you all that He designs man to be.
  3. Or do you say: "I hope I am forgiven, and yet I am in fear. The heart is deceitful, temptation is strong. What if after all I should make shipwreck of faith"? My answer is: "God is able" to guide you safely through.

Source: A. Raleigh
My free pics 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this wisdom from God, Ariella. HE IS ABLE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is truly something I needed to read/hear...and I love the graphic to go along with your words of wisdom. Thank you, sweet Friend. HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you! It also is timely for me tho hear today, received your post as encouragement today!! God Bless You!! AMEN!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh yes, God is able and I am so blessed to belong to Him! Have a wonderful day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A lovely post and a great reminder for us all that He is, indeed, able!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. God bless you for this inspiring message.. just love it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh yes! Our God is able! He WILL see us through all kinds of distresses and sorrows and difficulties. We are so blessed to be His children! Thank you for this reminder!!! God IS able!! Amen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! God is able! Praise the Lord!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. God is able. Nothing and no ine is out of His reach. A good reminder! Thanks, Ariella.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Welkom op mijn blog. Ik vind het leuk dat je kwam lezen. Een reactie is natuurlijk nog veel leuker!