woensdag 10 mei 2017

My teacher tells me that ...

"Mamma," said a child, "my Sunday-school teacher tells me that this world is only a place in which God lets us live a little while, that we may prepare for a better world. But I do not see anybody preparing. I see you preparing to go into the country, and Aunt Eliza is preparing to come here. But I do not see any one preparing to go to heaven. If everybody wants to go there, why don't they try to get ready?"

 
Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. Matthew 24:44
 
  • ARE YOU PREPARED FOR JESUS' SECOND COMING?
  • HOW ARE YOU PREPARING YOURSELF FOR HIS COMING?
 
Source: Biblical Illustrator
 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I woke up this morning with the song in my head: Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Jesus is our everlasting Hope.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We will all die one day and it is the wise one that prepares for that day! It is more pleasant to think of leaving this earth when we know the love of Jesus. Have a great day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I can live each day for Him...if I choose to...that's the only preparation I know.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Een reminder. Dat is mijn verlangen om altijd bereid te zijn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw dat zet je stil...Hoe laat ik mijn kindjes zien dat ik mij voorbereid op wat er komen gaat. In dit korte aardse leven kan het eeuwige leven al starten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Dat is een belangrijke herinnering en bemoediging.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Welkom op mijn blog. Ik vind het leuk dat je kwam lezen. Een reactie is natuurlijk nog veel leuker!