maandag 27 maart 2017

Jesus He Knows Me

I am often disappointed the last time. I fail so often.  I am not free from sin’s temptations. But do you know what comforts me?  God's everlasting love. Do you know who gives me SPIRITUAL STABILITY? It's Jesus. He is my solid rock. He knows me. He has fully paid for all my sins with his precious blood. That's why I focus on Him!


Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. (Hebrews 12:2,3)


To bring me home
He will always be there for me ... to love me, to forgive me, to guide me, to bring me home. How does knowing that Jesus knows who you are affect you?

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Praise God for Jesus Who is our Rock, our sure Foundation, our Strong Tower! We can trust Him for His Word is true and He is infinitely loving, good and powerful. Thank you for the lovely post and God bless!
    Laurie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jesus is my wonderful counselor. He is with me all the time! Thank you so much for your post today. God bless you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. God bless you too Karen. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Verwijderen
  3. We are so blessed to know that He loves us and has made a way for us to spend eternity with Him.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It always comforts me, too, to know of the Savior's love and that He is always there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Amen geweldig hè. We zijn zo rijk in Hem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. He is as close as the mention of His name.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. And the Holy Spirit is a power within to help us answer to the greatness of Christ - see Romans 8!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hello Ariella, You have a new design on your blog since my last visit. It is very well done! As always, I love your spiritual message. God bless you for this encouraging post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Welkom op mijn blog. Ik vind het leuk dat je kwam lezen. Een reactie is natuurlijk nog veel leuker!